Sunday, February 20, 2011
I've also attached a photo of the back of a Euro coin and a statue that is in front of the European Parliament in Strasbourg.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
School defines Christians as 'oppressors' (OneNewsNow.com)
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
The traditional definition of tolerance is living peaceably alongside others in spite of differences. But that view of tolerance has been twisted today to mean that everyone must accept the other person's viewpoints without question because truth is relative.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
* 63% don't believe that Jesus is the Son of the one true God.
* 58% believe all faiths teach equally valid truths.
* 51% don't believe Jesus rose from the dead.
* 68% don't believe that the Holy Spirit is a real entity.
* 65% don't believe Satan is real.
We have got to do a better job at teaching our children and young people the Bible! The problem is that if you don't know it, you can't teach it.