Thursday, January 20, 2011

Seventeen Promises in the 23rd Psalm

“The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!
“I shall not want” = That's Supply!
“He maketh me to lie down in green pastures” = That's Rest!
“He leadeth me beside the still waters” = That's Refreshment!
“He restoreth my soul” = That's Healing!
“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness” = That's Guidance!
“For His name sake” = That's Purpose!
“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death” = That's Testing!
“I will fear no evil” = That's Protection!
“For Thou art with me” = That's Faithfulness!
“Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me” = That's Discipline!
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies” = That's Hope!
“Thou annointest my head with oil” = That's Consecration!
“My cup runneth over” = That's Abundance!
“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life” = That's Blessing!
“And I will dwell in the house of the Lord” = That's Security!
“Forever” = That's Eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment