Thursday, July 11, 2019

We are Proud of Angela

We had the privilege of being able to teach Angela as a high school student at the International Christian School in Lima, Peru. Wonderful family. Now, we have the honor of being able to financially support her as she pursues of calling to Missionary Kids (MKs) and Third Culture Kids (TCKs) from expatriate families through the guidance department at Evangelical Christian Academy in Spain

She just recently wrote to us and said, "Thank you for your gift! Because of your contribution, I am one step closer to starting my ministry in Spain! I praise God for you and for your desire to support me and give towards the work He is accomplishing through international Christian education. Please pray for me as I continue to raise support and prepare to move, settle, and begin work in Spain.

If you would also like to support Angela, please use this LINK.

No comments:

Post a Comment